Curlfit is a Nigerian and US based gen Z powered lifestyle brand that produces innovative products for women with Wavy, Curly and Kinky hair. We started in 2019 and are currently bootstrapped. Visit our website : curlfit.net to learn more about us
About this role
We’re looking for an in-house content creator (video) to create high quality, fun and educational haircare content. You will own the creative and strategic vision of Curlfit’s video content across our Tiktok, Reels, IGTV and Youtube channels.
- film, edit and publish engaging content on tiktok, Instagram and Youtube. Target of 20 videos per month ( roughly 5 videos per work week)
- list current and foreseeable trends on tiktok daily (trending video styles, music / influencer content ) and use the list to create Curlfits beauty content
- Managing tiktok growth and engagement
- Regularly track, monitor, and optimize performance of tiktok campaigns
Apply if you
- Have excellent oral communication skills
- love being on camera and are excited about recording engaging content daily
- Enjoy editing and video production
- have a passion for social media and are excited about staying on top of social media trends
- have the ability to work well in a team and independently
- are someone who is passionate about Curlfit and our Mission to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love
- proven work experience in video content creation and management (if no previous experience, create a portfolio of short, Tiktok style videos you’re proud of and send us a link to view them!)
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic video editing skills (on tiktok, Inshot, imovie or a video editing software of your choice)
At Curlfit we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, religion, tribe, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, genetics, disability.
We're invested in hiring the best candidates. If you think this is not for you, you don't need to apply.
This position is full-time and remote.
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction of yourself and a google drive link to a 30 second hair education video. Some ideas include :
your morning haircare routine, common natural hair misconceptions, be creative!
A CV is preferred, but not required. please include your Tiktok or Instagram handle, any additional information you would like us to know and the answer to this problem “2 x 2 = ?” in your email with the subject line “in-house content creator (video).
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.