Curlfit is a Nigerian based gen Z powered lifestyle brand that produces innovative products for women with Wavy, Curly and Kinky hair. We started in 2019 and are currently bootstrapped. Visit our website : curlfit.net to learn more about us
About this role
We’re looking for a motivated, customer focused and creative individual to join our brand as a customer experience manager
- Embody our core values of Devoted to the Customer, Inclusive, Curious, and Discerning in everything you do.
- Fully embrace and personify our people-first philosophy every day, with co-workers and customers alike.
- Follow our Code of Conduct, always demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, respect, and inclusion.
- Become an expert on our entire portfolio of products, with an active working knowledge on product basics, key benefits, application, formula, customer recommendations, and care.
- Receive customer order requests in an expeditious, thoughtful, branded and accurate manner through Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp.
- Become a brand ambassador, fully versed in all aspects of the Curlfit portfolio of products, especially as customers inquire about specific information on our product assortment.
- Excellent oral + written communication and negotiation skills
- Passion for creating memorable experiences through meaningful personal interactions.
- A true collaborator in nature, driven by the power of teamwork, who thrives in group settings.
- Positive, willing to learn and grow, and motivated to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Highly adaptable with an impeccable ability to multitask.
- Patient, open-minded, and can troubleshoot with ease.
- An advocate for all members of our community, promoting inclusion and belonging always.
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and understanding while still driving action.
- Passion for building exceptional, detailed-oriented, customer experiences.
At Curlfit we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, religion, tribe, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, genetics, disability.
This position is full-time and remote.