Curlfit is a Nigerian based gen Z powered lifestyle brand that produces innovative products for women with Wavy, Curly and Kinky hair. We started in 2019 and are currently bootstrapped. Visit our website : curlfit.net to learn more about us
About this role
We’re looking for an Instagram Coordinator to help craft organic content and social strategies to deliver messages in our brand voice from @curlfitofficial. You will be responsible for managing our entire instagram presence, from feed posts to Instagram stories. Zero experience is necessary and we will provide training for the duration of 3 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship that will transition into a full time role based on performance after 3 months.
- Fully embrace and personify our people-first philosophy every day, with co-workers and customers alike.
- Manage the planning and execution of @curlfitofficial organic social (instagram)
- Build social following and increase community engagement across instagram
- Regularly track, monitor, and optimize performance of campaigns
- Research and explore new ways to engage with our target audience.
- Become a brand ambassador, fully versed in all aspects of the Curlfit portfolio of products, especially as customers inquire about specific information on our product assortment.
Apply if you
- have excellent written communication skills.
- are passionate about curlfit and have knowledge of how our products work
- have a passion for social media and excited about staying on top of social media trends.
- have the ability to work well in a team and independently
At Curlfit we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, religion, tribe, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, genetics, disability.
We're invested in hiring the best candidate. If you think this is not for you, you don't need to apply.
This position is part-time and remote.
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction of yourself and include a meme with a fun fact about yourself (create this meme yourself)
Create 3 Instagram story posts with a final call to action to shopA CV is preferred, but not required. please include your Twitter or Instagram handle, any additional information you would like us to know and the answer to this problem “2 x 2 = ?” in your email with the subject line “Curlfit social media Intern (Instagram)”.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.