TWITTER COORDINATOR AT CURLFIT
Curlfit is a Nigerian based gen Z powered lifestyle brand that produces innovative products for women with Wavy, Curly and Kinky hair. We started in 2019 and are currently bootstrapped. Visit our website : curlfit.net to learn more about us
About this role
We’re looking for a twitter Coordinator to help craft organic content and social strategies to deliver messages in our brand voice from @curlfitofficial. You will be responsible for managing our entire twitter presence, from tweets to direct messages.
- Fully embrace and personify our people-first philosophy every day, with co-workers and customers alike.
- Manage the planning and execution of @curlfitofficial organic social (twitter)
- Build social following and increase community engagement across twitter
- Regularly track, monitor, and optimize performance of campaigns
- Research and explore new ways to engage with our target audience.
- Become a brand ambassador, fully versed in all aspects of the Curlfit portfolio of products, especially as customers inquire about specific information on our product assortment.
- Answer customer requests in an expeditious, thoughtful, branded and accurate manner through twitter
Apply if you
- have excellent written communication skills.
- are passionate about curlfit and have knowledge of how our products work
- have a passion for social media and excited about staying on top of social media trends.
- Are genuinely funny and a people person
- have the ability to work well in a team and independently
At Curlfit we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, religion, tribe, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, genetics, disability.
We're invested in hiring the best candidate. If you think this is not for you, you don't need to apply.
This position is full-time and remote.
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following :
1. A CV
2. Your favourite twitter brand account and why you have chosen this brand
3. Share a tweet (by you) that you're most proud of or one that you haven't tweeted yet but will make you proud
Please include your Twitter or Instagram handle, any additional information you would like us to know and the answer to this problem “2 x 2 = ?” in your email with the subject line “Curlfit twitter coordinator”.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.